Joan Cloonan – Precinct #1601
- Have lived in Idaho for 39 years
- Current Supervisor Ada Soil & Water Conservation District
- Served on Department of Environmental Quality Boards and the Boise Public Works Commission
- Retired Attorney: Former J.R. Simplot VP for Environmental & Regulatory Affairs for 20 years
- A Life-Long Republican
- Married over 40 years to a wonderful man named Bill
Jan Cluff – Precinct #1607
Community Servant / Outdoor Enthusiast / Friend, & Mother
Jan Cluff is a small business owner and former public servant for the state of Idaho. Jan served as a Constituent Service Representative for the Idaho delegation in both the US Senate and US House of Representatives, specializing in Veteran Services. She continues to work with the local community to develop relationships and to work alongside conservatives in the Boise area. Jan is married to Rob, and they have two children – Jessie and Jacob.
Davidson L. Haworth – Precinct #1612
Davidson L. Haworth is a former firefighter, first responder/veteran advocate, published author, and small business owner. He has been working for conservative causes for more than thirty years and continues to strengthen these causes throughout Ada County. Davidson is running to protect social and fiscal conservatism throughout Ada County. Leadership is lacking and needs new ideas to defeat the rising liberal agenda in Idaho.