Dawn Hatch – Precinct #1701
- Life-time Republican
- 35 years – Republican Worker, Volunteer, Precinct Committeeman
- 10 years – Secretary, Ada Co. Republican Central Committee, Executive Board, and other committees
- 35 years – Member and Worker Republican Lincoln Day Associations, 5 years secretary Ada Co. Lincoln Day Assoc.
- 35 years – Member and worker County Republican Women’s Clubs
- Career – Worked for Sen. Jim McClure, Sen. Steve Symms, Congressman Mike Crapo, Congressman Mike Simpson, Idaho Farm Bureau Federation, Idaho Dept. of Juvenile Corrections.
Dan Minnaert – Precinct #1704
- 28 Year Resident of Boise
- Part Owner of Boise’s Largest Commercial Real Estate Group
- Grew Up on a Farm in South Dakota
- Leads Men’s Group at His Church
- Strong Supporter of Pro-Life Causes
- Married 32 Years with Four Children
- Loves Idaho’s Great Outdoors and Want to Keep Idaho….Idaho!
Nate Fisher – Precinct #1711
Idahoan / Leader / Policy Advisor
Nate Fisher is a Policy Advisor to Governor Brad Little specializing in natural resources and drug policy. A native of Boise, Fisher grew up talking-shop with his father who worked for four Republican Governors himself, learning the values of small, efficient, conservative government. Fisher graduated from the University of Idaho with degrees in Agricultural Economics and Political Science. Prior to working in the Governor’s Office, Fisher was the North Idaho Regional Director for then candidate Little, and spent time in the Washington, DC office for US Senator Jim Risch.
Daniel Loughrey – Precinct #1713
- President of Hillcrest Neighborhood Association
- Treasurer of Veterans Day Parade Committee
- President Boise Valley Business Services
- Former Treasurer Ada County Central Committee
- Member of Board of the Penninger Lateral Ditch Committee 113D
- A small government, main street Republican