Patrick Marino – Precinct #1905
- Raised in Idaho
- 30 Years of Law Enforcement Experience
- Currently, Work for the State of Idaho
- Youth Baseball Coach
- North Boise Little League Board Member
- Married & Father of Two Boys
- Want Idaho to Remain GREAT!
Rob McQuade – Precinct #1909
Attorney / Idahoan / Outdoors
I’m a 5th generation Idahoan and after graduating from the University of Idaho, I lived and worked in Washington, D.C. before returning home. I’m an active member of the Boise community and enjoy spending my free time with my wife, daughter, and son.
Anne Howie – Precinct #1911
- Idaho Native North End
- Historical Home Designer
- Residential Realtor Since 2007
- Member of the 100 ADA Giving Circle
- Mother of three . . . and a bulldog named Posey!
- Health and Fitness Nut
Lynn Bradescu – Precinct #1913
- Founder 100ADA- A Non-Profit that “Celebrates Giving” and has raised over $153K for Ada County Non-Profits since 2016.
- My “Big Why” is showing people how to give
- Idaho Business Review “Women of the Year 2019” recipient
- Ada County Association of Realtors- “Good Neighbor Award’ 2019