Gus Powell – Precinct #2003
Faith / Family / Leader
- Proud Idaho native | Married for 22 years with two kids
- Actively involved in leadership of local church and state professional association.
- I believe in the future of our community and state
Danette Klindt – Precinct #2004
Business Owner / Idaho Native / Conservative Grandmother
Danette Klindt is a local business owner who is passionate about and committed to improving Idaho’s conservative values. Danette has been married to her husband Paul, for over 35 years and has two sons and a granddaughter who reside here in Ada county. Danette is a lifelong Republican and has family roots deeply entrenched into military service for our country and love for God.
Joshua Coleman – Precinct #2006
Christian / Character-Driven / Community & Family Focused
Josh Coleman is a Pediatric anesthesia specialist at St. Luke’s Boise Medical Center and Children’s Hospital. He has a passion for medical humanitarian work as well as adventure and Idaho’s outdoors. Loyalty and honesty are some of his most cherished qualities. Family, community, service, and spirituality define his life and his priorities.
John “Winston” Inouye – Precinct #2011
- Business Owner and Business Development Professional
- 3rd Generation Farming & Ranching Family
- Served on Governor’s Economic Task Force
- Currently Serving on the Idaho Red Cross Philanthropy Sub-Committee
- Outdoorsman Who Enjoys Fishing, Hunting, Hiking and Skiing with the Family
- Husband and Father with 4 Children
- Strong Belief in Faith, Family, and Freedom
Dori Healey – Precinct #2013
- Born and raised in Idaho
- Married, mother of 2 children
- Registered Nurse
- American Nurses Association Idaho, President Elect
- Ready to serve you as your precinct committee woman
Dori brings passion and commitment to the Ada County movement to Make Ada Great Again. She is a registered nurse at a local hospital. She has a passion for people and making improvements. She loves her children and wants to help secure their future by helping lead a change. Dori is always happy to discuss her vision and dreams, please message her with any questions and concerns.
Laurel Morgan – Precinct #2014
Medical Professional / Integrity / Idaho Native
Laurel Morgan is a lifetime conservative Republican who is committed to preserving our traditional Idaho lifestyle . She believes it is time for the silent majority to use their voices and stand firm in the principles that support our founding father’s intentions and beliefs. As a dedicated mother, grandmother and Christian woman she is committed to being that voice.
Dale Roy Erickson – Precinct #2015
- Idahoan for over 20 Years
- Taught in Nampa for Three Years and in Kuna for Two Years
- Author – “Teach Us to Pray” and “Heaven Help Us Short Stories Volume 1 and 2”
- President of the Prayerful Publishing Non-Profit Company since 2012
- Dale served on the Provincial Social Issues Committee Under Premier Bill Vander Zalm in British Columbia (1986).
- Married for 44 Years to Connie – They Have 3 Sons and 4 Granddaughters